Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

Thursday, January 23, 2014



I finally got my hands on the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette! After much contemplating and debating I decided I had to have it. I currently own the first Naked palette and loved how pigmented the shadows were so I was super excited to try out this one. Let me just say that Urban Decay is one of my favorite brands and they have some amazing products, from their primers to foundations. To me, both the first and second Naked palettes are very similar so I skipped on purchasing the second however when I saw the Naked 3 had more rose tones to it I thought it would be something fun and different to have. I seriously use it everyday and it's super easy to create looks that can be subtle during the day and easily transitioned into night. If you're not a big sparkle girl I wouldn't recommend anyone of the first, second or third naked palettes by Urban Decay. You would probably more enjoy the Naked Basics palette which are natural matte shadows. 





From left to right - Strange, Dust, Burnout, Lust, Buzz, Trick
From left to right - Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, Blackheart


You can grab a Naked 3 palette below as well as check out some of my other favorite Urban Decay products!
  1. I just got this palette too! I've been experimenting.

    Tracy @Its Mostly About Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its great right?!? I have to force myself to use all the colors because I sometimes gravitate to the same ones.

      Delete
  2. I have been wanting one of those naked palettes for so long. I have the basics one but am dying to get my hands on the 1, 2, or 3. Which palette do you think is best for a good smokey eye?

    xo

    Kelsey

    www.excusemyblog.com

    (I just launched my fashion blog and currently have a giveaway offering $250 worth of credits for a Facebook campaign/advertisement that can be used towards your blog or business!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelsey, I personally would go with the first Naked palette because it has a little more darker shadows than the second. Although you could do a great smokey eye with all three palettes its just what shade and how intense you prefer yours to look like.

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top